SMP858-DST Monosilicon pressure transmitter is a high performance pressure transmitter with international leading technology meticulously designed by LEEG instrument, using the world’s most advanced sensor technology and patent encapsulation technology. The sensor locates on the top of the metal body and stay away from the medium interface to realizes mechanical isolation and thermal isolation. Glass sintering sensor wire realizes high strength electrical insulation of metal base and improves the capability of flexibility of electronic circuit and transient voltage resistance protection.
• High-stability pressure sensor.
• Originally patented fully-sealed, fully-isolated the pressure sensor.
• Accurate filling fluid technology, eliminates effects of temperature and static pressure.
• Dual diaphragm overload structure, can easily cope with high overload tests.
• ASIC and SMT signal transmitting module.
• Powerful 24 ADC achieves high precision and quick response.
• 355° rotation display module, friendly button parameters operation function.
• Strong transient voltage resistance to protect terminal module.
• Measuring range: 10kPa-1MPa
• Output signal: 4-20mA, 4~20mA/HART, customer
• Reference accuracy: ±0.1% URL, optional ±0.075% URL
• Media temperature: -40-120℃
• Measuring medium: pressure, level, differential pressure, density, interface, flow
• Protection class: IP67
• Diaphragm material: SUS316L, Hastelloy C
• Stability: ±0.2% URL/5 years
• Process connection: DN50PN10, DN80PN10, DN100PN10
• Approvals: CSA, NEPSI, CE, RoHS
• Process control system
• Petroleum industry
• Chemical industry