DMP305X Monosilicon pressure transmitter is a high performance pressure transmitter with international leading technology meticulously designed by LEEG instrument, using the world’s most advanced sensor technology and patent encapsulation technology. The sensor locates on the top of the metal body and stay away from the medium interface to realizes mechanical isolation and thermal isolation. Glass sintering sensor wire realizes high strength electrical insulation of metal base and improves the capability of flexibility of electronic circuit and transient voltage resistance protection.
• Originally patented fully-sealed, fully-isolated Monosilicon pressure sensor.
• Double diaphragm overload protection structure can easily cope with high overload test.
• ASIC and SMT signal transmitting module.
• Friendly button parameters operation function, display measured data quickly.
• Multiple temperature and linearity compensation to improve accuracy.
• High strength metal electrical protection housing to assure long performance life.
• Solid and superior stainless steel process flange. Strong safeguard with high static pressure and high overload.
• Measuring range: 2kPa-10MPa
• Output signal: 4-20mA, 4~20mA/HART, customer
• Reference accuracy: ±0.15% URL, optional ±0.1% URL
• Working temperature: -40-85℃, LCD display unit: -20-70℃
• Media temperature: -40-120℃
• Measuring medium: Liquid, gas, or steam level, density and pressure
• Protection class: IP67
• Diaphragm material: SUS316L, Hastelloy C
• Stability: ±0.2% URL/60 months
• Process connection: M20*1.5(M), 1/2-14NPT(F), 1/4-18NPT(F)
• Approvals: CSA, ATEX, IECEx, NEPSI, RoHS, CE
• Process control system
• Petroleum industry
• Chemical industry
Ingrese para ver los precios