LMP633 Submersible level transmitter is designed for dealing with the most severe demanding level measurement conditions. It is the optimal choice to satisfy all of high demand level measuring applications.
• Original calibration technology, realize parameters setting easily without any tools.
• Support user configuration, meet the requirements of various applications and measuring medium.
• Linear error and temperature error compensation of sensors to achieve high precision.
• Built-in transient voltage protection circuit and optional of temperature measuring signal output. Fully potting design to eliminate the condensation phenomenon, dual-seal design to assure permanent air tightness.
• Intensive cable seal to assure the long working life under large mechanical load conditions.
• Laser welding isolated membrane technology to assure the durability.
• Optional various sensor technologies to satisfy the application of viscous and acid- base occasions.
• Measuring range: 1 mH2O – 200 mH2O
• Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA+HART, 0.5-4.5VDC, Modbus-RTU/RS485, others
• Reference accuracy: ± 0.2% URL, ± 0.5% URL
• Stability: ±0.2% URL/ year
• Sensor type: Capacitive ceramic pressure sensor
• Sensor seal: O-ring, FKM
• Housing material: PP, PVDF, SUS316
• Media temperature: -10~ 70℃
• Measuring medium: Water, waste water, oil
• Approvals: CE & Ex-proof certificate
• Sewage treatment
• Level measurement in open tanks with aggressive liquids as acids and lye
Ingrese para ver los precios