LMP633 Submersible level transmitter is designed for dealing with the most severe demanding level measurement conditions. It is the optimal choice to satisfy all of high demand level measuring applications.
• The sensor adopts the most advanced micro- processor technology with comprehensive linear error compensation and temperature error compensation to assure the highest precision of measuring result.
• The probe adopts full potting condensation- preventing technology, safe and reliable dual- seal design and fully welding technology with solid stainless steel body to assure long term stability and permanent air tightness.
• Signal transmitting module adopts transient voltage resistance protective circuits to assure operation regularly even under the harsh surge voltage environment.
• The seal of the cable adopts intensive cone plug sealing design to assure the long working life even under large mechanical load conditions during the installation and long-term use.
• Measuring range: 0.5mH2O – 200mH2O
• Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA+HART, 0.5-4.5VDC, Modbus-RTU/RS485, others
• Reference accuracy: ±0.1% URL, ±0.5% URL
• Media temperature: -10~ 70℃
• Sensor type: Piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor
• Diaphragm: Stainless steel SUS316
• Sensor seal: O-ring(FKM), stainless steel welding
• Depth or level measurement in wells and open waters
• Ground water level measurement