LMP633 Submersible level transmitter is designed for dealing with the most severe demanding level measurement conditions. It is the optimal choice to satisfy all of high demand level measuring applications.
• Linear error and temperature error compensation of sensors achieve high precision.
• Fully potting design to eliminate the condensation phenomenon, dual-seal design to assure permanent air tightness.
• Laser welding isolated membrane technology to assure the durability.
• Optional various sensor technologies to satisfy the application of viscous and acid-based occasions.
• Measuring range: 0.5mH2O – 200mH2O
• Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA+HART, 0.5-4.5VDC, Modbus-RTU/RS485, others
• Reference accuracy: ±0.1% URL, ±0.5% URL
• Media temperature: -10~ 70℃
• Sensor type: Piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor
• Diaphragm: Stainless steel SUS316
• Sensor seal: O-ring(FKM), stainless steel welding
• Depth or level measurement in wells and open waters
• Ground water level measurement